2015년 11월 22일 일요일

Meok bang

1. Have you ever watched any 'Meok bang' shows?
I watched many food programs on TV, but today's video program that Bo Kyung showed us was a little bit different. It was from Afreeca TV which I saw for the first time. There was nothing to turn my interest to, and showed only about food. It was interesting.

2. Do you think this is related to our economic and social conditions of Korea?  Why?
Yes, I think it is. Economic crisis in our country seem to make younger people harder to find jobs, to buy houses, or to have more luxuries that older people used to enjoy. So nowadays people tend to spend more time on basic needs like eating.

3. What kind of eaters are you?
I am a picky eater.  I like meat, but I don't enjoy fish that much. I like sweet things but I do not like hot, spicy foods. I like white rice, but I detest mixed grains. So, as you can see, I am a very picky eater.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기