2015년 12월 12일 토요일

Should abortion be legal?

There are pro-choice and pro-life groups.
I take the stance on pro-choice. I believe you, yourself is the most important being in one's life. If you accidentally got into pregnancy, but you do not want the baby, or you are in no circumstance to raise the baby, you can make the choice to abort the baby. I believe the choice is up to the mother.
However, I would like to share my experience. When I accidentally got into pregnancy while I was busy raising my little kids, I decided to make abortion. I didn't have any feelings about them at that time. Now I get older, sometimes it comes to my mind that I have killed life. You can say they are just fetus or embryo, but still, it has life. So, I really regret that I have done a bad thing. So, what I recommend is to have a planned parenthood and be serious about pregnancy.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기